Terms and Conditions
Free delivery is available on purchases over £100 to mainland UK addresses. Delivery prices are live from UPS and may be subject to change.
If there is any delay in fulfilling your order and / or meeting the delivery options you have selected we will inform you by telephone (if a telephone number has been provided) and via email.
Depending on the size of the goods order and the service chosen we may need to use a mix of delivery services and providers which may see your order delivered in separate instalments. We may also deliver in separate instalments if part of your order is unavailable which will then follow on once back in stock. If this is the case we will let you know in advance by telephone (if a telephone number has been provided) and via email.
If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes. Unless otherwise stated, all orders are fulfilled and despatched from our stores within the United Kingdom. We highly recommend that you check your national import policy. It is essential that you understand and budget for any import taxes which you may have to pay. We are not responsible for these charges and if they are due you should be contacted by your customs office. If we dispatch your order and it is then rejected by you or delivery cannot be completed because duties have not been settled, you will receive a refund for your order when it is returned to us less the total returns shipping costs and any associated charges. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Grand Total’.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Pricing and Availability
We try to ensure that all descriptions, images and prices that appear on this website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible via telephone and / or email. At this time we will give you the opportunity of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your purchase. If we are unable to contact you within a 24 hour period we will cancel your order and if it has already been paid for, we will refund you in full.
Our website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies. We reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies and to update information at any time without notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any orders that you may place based on information that contains errors or inaccuracies.